Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Maxine Cartoon Get Well Cards

Lausanne

Moin moin ladies and gentlemen, I am straight
stumbled home from Switzerland. It was a great time that I will miss non. Starting in October, for me to France, Angouleme to be exact. The cartoon connoisseurs will listen to the word probably. I'm definitely very excited.
my report about Switzerland but remains relatively short. I spent 3 weeks there and attended courses in the morning, afternoon, shaking up the city. Horny memories and a few small sketches are left of it.
So here's the output.

One evening I had the pleasure of be informed Messionaren how my life is sündfoll dooch. Come out here is the sketch of the Flon and the Flyers, who found the perfect place in the sketchbook.


But I was still in the church;)





Here Incidentally, some of the practice note, we were able to edit:).

So much for brain freeze.
Tschö

0 comments:

Post a Comment